Metallic coatings have a large number of functional properties such as corrosion protection, conductivity, reflection, resistance to wear, etc. that make them suitable for a wide range of uses in engineering. The specific properties of metallic coatings and the large diversity of metal-covered materials available on the market require specific knowledge and in-depth expertise to select the right materials. The priming method and the paint system used by NTS Finish depend on the type of metallic coating chosen by clients.
Powder coating line 1
Installation configured in line with degreasing/ zirconising / passivating Chrome 3 / demi cleaning ferrous metals
- Maximum product dimensions: 3000x1000x1800 mm (LxWxH)
- Load: 150 kg / 3-m traverse beam.
- Power & Free transport system, line speed: 0 - 1.5/min
- Transport line length: 375 m
- Automatic spray booth with 2 reciprocators, 6 automatic spray guns, 2 manual spray guns, product recognition, cyclone and post production filter.
- Manual spray booth with post production filter.
- Length of dual pass kiln: 27 m, Maximum enamelling temperature: 210ºC
Powder coating line 2
Flexible powder coating line
- Maximum product dimensions: 2500x800x1500mm (LxWxH)
- Load: 150 kg / 2.5-m traverse beam
- Monorail transport system, line speed: 0 - 2.5 m/min
- Transport line length: 100 m / dual pass conveyor kiln: 24 m
- Manual spray booth, 2 manual spray guns and post production filter
- Length of dual pass kiln: 24 m, Maximum enamelling temperature: 220ºC
Do you have a question related to finishing solutions?